Sunday, November 23, 2014

My Life Plan Or My alim

My daily blog reader how are you all? I think you are well. Now i am telling you about my aim and my future plan. Different persons have different aims. Some wants to be driver, some wants to be  engineers and others want to be teachers and so on. But my aim in life is to be a doctor. My parents and teachers have given their consent to my choice. There are many reasons for choosing the profession of a doctor. The village people in our country are very poor. They suffer from various diseases but there is no qualified doctor to serve them. There are a few quacks but they can not serve them properly. Rather they extort money from the simple folks. Many people meet untimely death for want of proper treatment. So I have decided to serve the people meet untimely death for want of proper treatment. So I have decided to serve the people of my village through this profession. I am now appearing at the H.S.C examination. I have prepared well in all the subjects. I am sure to cut a good figure in the examination. After passing the H.S.C. examination with a brilliant result. I shall get my self admitted into a medical college. After obtaining the M.B.B.S. degree. I shall go back to my native village and set myself to serve my village people through practice.
So friends what you think about my life plan. Please goes not forget to comment about my future plan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment